Report a repair
How do I report a repair?
Please use this form below to log new repairs enquiries. If the repair is an emergency (a flood, total loss of power, a gas leak, blocked sewers, loss of heating or the property needs securing) please call our 24 hour service on 01508 532000.
Other ways you can report a repair, are by:
- Phoning the Customer Contact Team on 01508 532000 between 8.45am and 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.45am to 4.15pm on Friday. The person taking your call will ask questions to try to determine exactly what the problem is. The more information you can give us, the better chance we have of completing your repair first-time.
Our busier periods are all day Monday and between 8.45am and 10.30am of each working day. Therefore, if your request for a repair is not urgent, please try contacting us later in the day.
- Emailing email@example.com.
- Speaking to your Neighbourhood Officer or any other member of staff who is visiting your home.
- write to us at Saffron Housing Trust, Saffron Barn, Swan Lane, Long Stratton, NR15 2XP for non urgent works.
How quickly will you do my repair?
The priority we give your repair will depend on how urgent it is.
- Emergencies – 24 hours
- Urgent repairs – five working days
- Routine repairs – 20 working days
- Planned maintenance – six months
If you have an out-of-hours emergency, you can call our 24 hour number on 01508 532000. Our emergency team will carry out essential work to stop the situation from becoming worse, such as turning off a faulty appliance and making it safe. We will aim to carry out any other repair work on the following working day.
Emergency repairs might include:
- Total loss of power
- Severe storm damage
- Blocked sewers
- The property needs securing
- Flooding, including major plumbing faults
- Total loss of heating – at certain times of year and for vulnerable tenants (temporary heating may be supplied).