Access to health and wellbeing classes available for new tenantsPublished: 13th October 2021
Tenants who have moved into Saffron properties in the last 12 months have access to free leisure facilities thanks to a Sport England funded project called ‘Make Your Move’. Cotman Housing Association is running the project aimed at helping people over the age of 18 get back into fitness or improve their health and meet new people.
Through ‘Make Your Move’, you can find a wide range of low cost and free activities in their local area and be put in touch with like-minded active people. The aim is to have fun, feel part of the community and improve or maintain fitness. There is something for every-one of all ages and abilities, from joining a gym, to walking groups and bowls.
Participants who sign up to ‘Make Your Move’ have the opportunity to take up the following FREE activities/memberships:
- Riverside Leisure centre, Norwich – daily activity sessions which include instructor led classes, swim and gym – timetable attached
- Fakenham Sports and Fitness centre – 2 months Premium membership and free goody bag
- Wymondham Leisure centre – 2 months Leisure Passport membership
- Long Stratton Leisure centre – 2 months Leisure Passport membership
- Diss Leisure centre – 2 months Leisure Passport membership
Tenants can self-refer by completing the form below and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org